Oh dang. This list could get long, but I wanted to have a place where I could tell you some of my favorite books that I’ve read over the years. This space is still developing, so be sure to check back every so often for updates!
Summer reading list (and short reviews)
*still updating this list*
- Liv, Forever by Amy Talkington: Pretty much fluff, but very entertaining. A wonderful love story between a ghost and a boy she met just before being viciously murdered.
- David and Goliath by Malcolm Gladwell: Absolutely wonderful and not what I expected. Truly about viewing our giants in a completely different way.
- The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
- The Geography of You and Me by…
- Champion by Marie Liu
- Dear Killer by…
Books you should read
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- Legend by Marie Liu
- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer
- The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare (I promise they are better than the movie)
- The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick
- Wonderstruck by Brian Selznick
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- Cancer Ward by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
- Ethan Frome by Edith Wharton
- The Martian Chronicles by Ray Bradbury
- The Dark by Lemony Snicket
This list could continue, but I’m tired of thinking of books. There are so many more I would tell you to read!